Friday, September 11, 2009

This website is working! :-)

I am pleased to share with everyone that this website is already doing its job. I received an e-mail from Susan R. She sent me a picture of herself with Simon's daughters. She writes, "Simon would be very proud of his girls.... I am too." Here is the picture, taken at a baby shower. Her granddaughter will be delivering Susan's first great-grandchild, a boy, any day now.

L-R: Chris, Susan, Diana, and Kathy

I'm glad that this website is going to help everyone keep in touch. Susan, with this site up and running, I will be able to let you (and every one else!) know when the next family get-together will be!

4 comments:

  1. Courtney, how do we contact you to send pictures to put up? Aunt Helen has some, but we didn't know how to get them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, you can e-mail me at cesmith1@mail.wvncc.edu :) I can receive pictures by e-mail and put them up from my computer, texts on my cell phone, or if there was no other option, I could probably receive them in the mail and scan them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great way to keep up with family. Please, don't ever think for a second that my sister and I have forgotten where we came from. We may have been very young when our Dad died, but we always have kept up the the Edgell's. That is a trick sometimes...but they are never too far away. Love to all, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I accidently left out the "s" in SISTERS!! sorry

    ReplyDelete